WHERE TO BUY BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL PRINTS
(Image via Design Sponge)
It's been a while since I shared some arty stuff so this week I'm going to give you some gorgeous art inspiration with links on where to buy some beautiful prints.
I recently stumbled across this beautiful image (top) in an article by Design Sponge which features this lovely artwork from the home of Lauren Phillips and Frank Norton. I love how bright yet soft the colours are. I've also started gathering artwork from around the house and have been experimenting with gallery walls and overlapping and leaning prints too.
So here is my latest art edit and my favourite online places to buy affordable but stunning art prints for the home. Check them out below.
I've popped my colourful art Pinterest board at the bottom of the post so that you can follow for daily art inspiration too!
1. Head to Unlimited Shop for colourful prints like this by Tom Abiss Smith
2. I love this bright pink pineapple print by Andy Macgregor at The Print Club.
3. Visit Desenio for abstract prints and posters. This is called Colour Strokes NO3
4. This stunning abstract botanical poster also at Desenio in a petrol green/blue is beautiful, this is called Botanical Poster of a Fern
5. From one of my favourite online art haunts this is a stunning piece called Sky by Elisabeth Fredriksson at Society 6
I could sit here all day uploading my arty finds! I hope this has given you some inspiration and do check out the online stores by clicking the links above - there is a HUGE range of affordable prints and posters up for grabs.
Here's that colourful Pinterest board to follow too.